Learning Language Arts Through Literature: Reading Books for 4th Grade, The Orange Book
Click to enlarge image(s)
Four "Book Studies" are included in the Learning Language Arts Through Literature, The Orange Book, 4th Grade Program:
- The Boxcar Children (Book #1) by Gertrude Chandler Warner
- Wilbur and Orville Wright by Augusta Stevenson
- Ben and Me: An Astonishing Life of Benjamin Franklin By His Good Mouse Amos by Robert Lawson
- The Sign of the Beaver by Elizabeth George Speare
- Each book study contains a summary, vocabulary skills, reading comprehension, and exciting activities.
- Review Activities follow most lessons providing additional skill practice.
- Assessments help teachers to evaluate student's progress.
You might also be interested in these items: