Apologia Astronomy Notebooking Journal
Wow, just what I needed! These handy notebooking journals contain everything your student will need to fulfill the assignments given in the Apologia Exploring Creation with Astronomy textbook, keeping all his work nice and neat and cutting out the copying over questions, and assignments. Very handy and motivational for your student too! The Notebooking Journal serves as your child's individual notebook, providing a place for them to complete every assignment, record their experiments and display their work.
Click to enlarge image(s)
Notebooking Journals include:
* A daily Schedule for completing the reading, activities and projects, utilizing a two-day per week plan.
* Fascinating Facts Templates for your student to record what they learned with both words and illustrations.
* Templates for completing the Notebooking Assignments.
* Review Questions, which can be answered orally or in writing as a written narration.
* Scripture Copy work, with both print and cursive practice - which is a valuable method for memorizing Scripture, teaching spelling, grammar and writing, as well as handwriting practice.
* Project Pages for the student to keep a record and log of projects they completed.
* Take it Further ideas for additional activities, projects, experiments, books or videos that correlate with the lesson.
* Beautiful, full-color, lapbook-style Miniature Books, which the students may wish to create, encouraging them to record facts and information they learned in each lesson. These are then placed on the Miniature Book Paste Page, to display in their notebook.
* Field Trip Sheets to document astronomy-related field trips they enjoyed during their studies.
* A Final Review with fifty questions the students can answer either orally or in writing to show off all they remember and know about astronomy at the end of the course.
Apologia's Exploring Creation Series is the #1 science curriculum for homeschoolers!
You might also be interested in these items: