The Orange Book is a blend of dictation of literature passages, book studies, and special writing units. The story writing unit also includes instructions on making and binding their new book. The updated third edition is even easier to use with added editing and synonym practice to strengthen your student’s writing. Lessons integrate all the fourth grade language arts skills: grammar, creative writing, composition, spelling, higher-order reasoning, and study skills.
- 36 weekly lessons divided into easy-to-use daily plans. Teacher friendly, with little or no preparation needed! Everyday Words lessons contain dictation, grammar exercises, spelling tips, creative writing, and more.
Five units that provide the opportunity for your student to apply skills through various styles. The five units include:
- Journal Writing
- Story Writing and Book Making
- The Boxcar Children (Book #1) by Gertrude Chandler Warner
- Wilbur and Orville Wright by Augusta Stevenson
- Ben and Me: An Astonishing Life of Benjamin Franklin By His Good Mouse Amos by Robert Lawson
- The Sign of the Beaver by Elizabeth George Speare
- Each book study contains a summary, vocabulary skills, reading comprehension, and exciting activities.
- Reviews Activities follow most lessons providing additional skill practice.
- Assessments help teachers to evaluate student's progress.
Team this Orange Teacher's Book with the optional Student Activity Book (sold separately) for a complete language arts program.
See the Complete Orange Book Kit here.
**Your Ebook will be emailed to you once your order has been processed in our system. The link sent to you will expire 14 days after the sent date. Be sure to download the file to your computer as soon as you receive the email**
Come see more of our homeschool product videos!