- 36 weekly lessons divided into daily plans. Teacher friendly, with little or no preparation needed!
- Integrated language arts lessons including: grammar, spelling, higher order thinking, and study skills. Encouraging a love for classical literature, through dictation students learn punctuation, capitalization, parts of speech, grammar, creative writing, and more.
- Spelling lists each week from the most Commonly Misspelled Words.
- Vocabulary Building exercises bring meaning to vocabulary in context making it useful in everyday language. Continued study of suffixes, prefixes, and root words prepares students for college testing.
- Four Book Studies (sold separately):
- Daddy-Long-Legs by Jean Webster
- A Lantern in Her Hand by Bess Streeter Aldrich
- Eric Liddell by Catherine Swift
- God's Smuggler by Brother Andrew
- A five week Writing Unit prepares students for high school writing and research as well as continued study in prefixes, suffixes, and roots words.
- The Skills Index provides an easy skill reference.
- Reviews Activities follow each lesson providing additional skill practice.
- Assessments help teachers to evaluate student's progress.
The Gray Student Activity Book (sold separately) is the perfect companion for the Gray Teacher Book! Everything in one book: student instruction, a place for writing, and a tool for easy record keeping. Allows for more independent work, a bonus for teachers. Provides enrichment activities such as word puzzles, analogies, logic/reasoning activities and more. (Answers are found in The Teacher Book.)
See The Gray Book Complete Set here.
See The Gray Student Activity Book here.
**Your Ebook will be emailed to you once your order has been processed in our system. The link sent to you will expire 14 days after the sent date. Be sure to download the file to your computer as soon as you receive the email**
Come see more of our homeschool product videos!